Board of Directors and Officers
- Bob Bahlman, Treasurer (finance professional, Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Liliana Calmatui, Director (NGO executive, Chisinau, Moldova)
- Roger Grigulis, Director (passenger railroad executive, Riga, Latvia)
- Hamid Ladjevardi (business development executive, New York City and Riga, Latvia)
- Eric Lucas, Director and Communications Representative (journalist, San Juan Island, Washington)
- Doug Mullen, Vice President (airline industry professional, Washington, DC)
- Liliana Rotaru, Director (NGO executive, Chisinau, Moldova)
- Jay Sorensen, President (airline industry consultant, Shorewood, Wisconsin)
Eric Lucas, ericplucas at yahoo.com
Webmaster: Matthew Frederick, digitalperceptions.com, an interactive web media development firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
United Nations Representatives
Jay Sorensen and Doug Mullen are designated representatives to the Economic and Social Council at the United Nations headquarters in New York.
Roger Grigulis is the designated representative to the Economic and Social Council at the United Nations in Geneva and Vienna.
The Kids First Fund has been granted special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
This status allows Kids First Fund to designate official representatives to the United Nations Headquarters in New York, and to U.N. offices in Geneva and Vienna. This designation opens the door for the Kids First Fund to help contribute to the creation of policy on issues related to children’s rights worldwide. The United Nations may engage the Kids First Fund in supporting the action plans and declarations adopted by the United Nations. The Kids First Fund, as an organization under the special category of consultative status, may circulate position statements at Economic and Social Council meetings. KFF representatives may attend General Assembly special sessions and international conferences called by the United Nations. Currently there are more than 4,400 NGOs worldwide in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).